Website Health Check
But now you’re wondering if everything is just as it should be.
Or, perhaps you shelled out some serious cash to get a WordPress developer to build you a new site, and would love a second opinion on whether it’s been build to the best possible standards.
I can help.
I’ve been building WordPress websites for over a decade, spoken at conferences around the world, and taught countless people how to build and maintain their sites.
And now I’m here to help you.
My Website Health Check services is a one-off, obligation-free service that will give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your site has been checked by an expert.
What you get
I’ll run a series of test on your website, looking at backend and front end issues. My goal? To ensure you have best practice set up for SEO, Standard WordPress settings and basic usability.
My review will include checking:
- WordPress settings: Have ticked all the boxes?
- Plugins: Do you have conflicting plugins, slow chubby or old plugins that could be slowing your site down?
- Backup/security: Is your site safe from attacks and fully backed up in case the worst should happen?
- Google integration: Has your Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration been set up correctly?
- Crawling issues: Are there issues that are stopping Google and other search engines from crawling your site?
- SEO: Have the basic SEO settings been done correctly?
- Speed: Do you have site speed issues that could be improved upon?
How it works
Step 1: You purchase your Website Checkup using either PayPal or Stripe.
Step 2: You’ll provide me with the necessary logins to review your site.
Step 3: I review your site and deliver a simple one-page report outlining any issues. As well as a detailed shopping list of costs to fix any issues found.
Step 4: You can choose to fix the issues yourself, return to your original developer or book me to fix up your site.
Easy and stress free.
Tony’s WordPress website health check was just what I was looking for – a simple and affordable way to get my website anxieties under control and discover ways to boost SEO from a tech perspective. I’ve built and manage two WordPress sites, my copywriting business site and a recipe blog, but that WordPress back end still scares me at times. I decided to order the health check on my recipe blog since I pour a lot into it and am working really hard to optimise and boost traffic. I don’t want any tech issues to be pulling me down. Tony provided the reassurance I needed and discovered a few fixes that will hopefully help me with my traffic goals. I felt that my money was well spent and Tony delivered great value. – I highly recommend this service.
Wow so impressed with the health check I received from Tony Cosentino! I had my site set up by a developer who didn’t explain anything to me. I’m so glad I got Tony to take a look at it, as he picked up on so many things I had no idea about. His report was easy to follow and his video showing what needed to be changed was fantastic. I’ve already booked Tony in to make some changes for me and will definitely be using him in the future. If you’re thinking of booking a health check, just do it!
Big shout out to Tony for this great service! After spending so much time transferring my site to WP and getting the copy just right, I ran out of puff and knowledge to fix all the little things in the backend that I knew needed attention. Tony’s health check was just what I needed, and his video explaining all the things in his report was excellent. Quick turnaround too. Highly recommended for busy people and web DIY-ers.
#SHOUTOUT If you need WordPress help, Tony Cosentino is THE MAN. From basic stuff to way past advanced, he’s a super WP whiz! He very kindly and rapidly got my creaky old site down to almost the 5 second mark, from a whoppingly embarrassing 8.78 seconds. He also helped it drop weight, from 2MB to 1MB. So if you’re in WP dire straits, or just need help to get your site sleek and agile, Tony is the guy to call.
Terms and conditions
- The fee is non-refundable.
- No additional work will be completed without client cost approval.
- Review will be completed within 5 working days of logins being received.
- All details for the review must be supplied within 1 calendar month of payment or the fee will be void.