What you get
I’ll run a series of test on your website, looking at backend and front end issues. My goal? To ensure you have best practice set up for SEO, Standard WordPress settings and basic usability.
My review will include checking:
- WordPress settings: Have ticked all the boxes?
- Plugins: Do you have conflicting plugins, slow chubby or old plugins that could be slowing your site down?
- Backup/security: Is your site safe from attacks and fully backed up in case the worst should happen?
- Google integration: Has your Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration been set up correctly?
- Crawling issues: Are there issues that are stopping Google and other search engines from crawling your site?
- SEO: Have the basic SEO settings been done correctly?
- Speed: Do you have site speed issues that could be improved upon?
Terms and conditions
- The fee is non-refundable.
- No additional work will be completed without client cost approval.
- Review will be completed within 5 working days of logins being received.
- All details for the review must be supplied within 1 calendar month of payment or the fee will be void.