WordPress Website Regular Support Packages
So, you own a WordPress website. Awesome.
But now you’re wanting to get on with business and maybe add content to it every now and then.
What you do NOT want to do is worry about the technical side of WordPress, those dreaded updates that just keep coming week after week.
I’ve been around WordPress for a while.
I’ve been building and looking after WordPress websites for over a decade.
And now I’m here to help you.
My WordPress Website Support Packages are available so you can let me worry about the updates for your website and depending on the package also make suggestions to improve it also.
Some of my happy support clients
What you get
My support packages include:
- WordPress Core updates: These need to be timed correctly to avoid issues as plugins and theme need time to catchup to WordPress core updates. Let me worry about when that needs to happen.
- Plugins: Regular updates to plugins to keep things running smoothly.
- Themes: If you have a theme that can be updated without breaking the design it will be regularly updated.
- Backups: Regular backups made of you whole website and sent to remote storage for extra peace of mind.
- Broken link scans: Website regularly checked for broken links (on top 2 packages).
- Uptime monitoring: Your website is checked every 15 minutes and you will be notified if it is down for any substantial length of time.
- Proactive plugin advice: If on the Ragnar package I will regularly review your plugins and suggest new or replacement options as your website grows.
How it works
Step 1: You click on the order button for your preferred support option.
Step 2: You are taken to a form to give details of the website needing support.
Step 3: You will then be redirected to a page showing how to setup a login for me to check that I can support your website.
Step 4: I will now invoice you for the remainder of the current month. When you pay for it you will also be authorising for the future monthly payments to be direct debited via the same payment method used on the 1st of every month.
Easy and stress free.
Big shout out to Tony for this great service! After spending so much time transferring my site to WP and getting the copy just right, I ran out of puff and knowledge to fix all the little things in the backend that I knew needed attention. Tony’s health check was just what I needed, and his video explaining all the things in his report was excellent. Quick turnaround too. Highly recommended for busy people and web DIY-ers.
Terms and conditions
- Monthly payments are non-refundable.
- Support is paid for in advance.
- Direct debit will be setup for automatic payments.